Sunday 2 December 2012

ADMITTING MISTAKES AND MAKING PROMISES

Admitting Mistakes
 When we did something wrong, it's better for us to admit or confess our mistake.


Mistake is a misunderstanding or misconception or an error in action, calculation, opinion, or judgement caused by poor reasoning, carelessness, insufficient knowledge, etc.
When you have a mistake to someone, you need to plead your mistake, so the problem will be clear. 
Admitting Mistake is the way you to admit and ask for a sorry of your mistake.
Benefits of Admitting Mistakes:

  • It demonstrates your courage.
  • It demonstrates your humanity.
  • It engenders more trusting relationships.
  • It creates greater organisational value.
Admitting Mistakes Expressions:
  • I’m sorry. It’s my fault.
  • You’re right. I’m fully responsible for this matter.
  • I admit what I’ve done is wrong.
  • I realize I’ve made mistakes.
  • Yes, I take the blame.
  • It’s my mistakes. Forgive me.
  • It shouldn’t be like this. Forgive me.
  • I never intended it that way.
Responding:
  •  Don’t mention it.
  • That would be okay.
  • Just take it easy.
  • Let it go.
  • Forget it.
  • That’s fine.
  • I give you sorry.
  • It doesn’t matter for me.
 Making Promises

A promise is a commitment by someone to do or not do something or a declaration that something will or will not be done, given, etc.
Making Promise is the expression how express your promise to someone.

Before make a Promise:
  • Think about the promise before you make it.
  • Be honest about your capabilities.
  • Talk about the promise with another person.
  • Watch the things that you promised.
  • Keep your mouth shut.

Making Promises Expressions :
  • I swear.
  • I promise.
  • Trust me, I can.
  • I will pick you up.
  • I assure you that I will return it on time.
  • I won’t go, I swear to stay here.
  • I swear I will not let you down.
  • Don’t worry, I’ll see you before I leave.
Respond a Promise:
  • Thank you.
  • I believe you.
  • Let me be assured.
  • Okay.
  • Just let the time to answer.
  • I wish you can keep on your promise
  • I’ll wait for you.

2 comments: